playergames Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Ever had a dream involving Pokemon?

Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokemon Version Diamant Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Ever had a dream involving Pokemon?
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Message Ever had a dream involving Pokemon? Répondre en citant
I had a dream where I started a Pokemon adventure and lived in a house. I wanted a Pokemon I couldn't catch yet that was found in the tall grass of a neighbor's garden. I decided to trespass and noticed that the neighbor had covered the grass with a tarp that looked like some sort of mat you'd see on the floor of a kindergarten. I sat on the tarp, pulled it up and started rubbing my feet in the tall grass, hoping to get a random encounter when I overheard the man talking to a police officer. I then ran up to them and shouted "Gimme a Cutiefly!". The officer just folded his arms and gave the man a serious-looking glare. Then I woke up. I don't even know why I wanted a Cutiefly of all things. It seemed so random to me.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References  http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?659916-Ever-had-a-dream-involving-Pokemon&s=f74a9072f8d36c2bbfe01df254ccc371

Video ads

Mer 25 Oct - 11:10 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 25 Oct - 11:10 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokemon Version Diamant Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation