playergames Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Battle Tree strategies

Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokémon Version Perle Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Battle Tree strategies
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Message Battle Tree strategies Répondre en citant
I'm not much of a competitive player but this has made me think a lot about sets and strategies, purely because I want bp for the items they sell and I really want to battle against Cynthia. I always used to struggle with the Battle Tree as I would get infuriatingly stupid trainers with the worst strategies ever. I've been against so many stalling teams, poison/protect teams and flinching teams, and those really annoy me, because I don't really see them as a valid way to play personally because it's just a waste of time and a bit of a cop-out. I've now had to start doing it myself just to get through those types of trainers. Now I've got used to their strategies and have a vague idea of how they all work, I can now advance quite far in the battle tree

For More Details              

graphic video

Jeu 9 Nov - 15:06 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 9 Nov - 15:06 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokémon Version Perle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation