playergames Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Was Lusamine a good "final boss"?

Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokémon Version Perle Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Was Lusamine a good "final boss"?
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Message Was Lusamine a good "final boss"? Répondre en citant
I've been taking the time to finish the Pokemon Sun journey. While I finished Moon several months ago, I never did complete Sun. So I beat Lusamine tonight and candidly, her battle was a bit… disappointing. I mean, other than Ghetsis, not of the evil boss teams have had extraordinarily tough teams. Ghetsis kind of set the bar for that and I was hoping with all the cut scenes and such leading up to Lusamine's battle that it'd be tougher. But it wasn't. I was able to one shot all her Pokemon except Clefable and Milotic.

For More Details              

2d animation company

Lun 13 Nov - 13:35 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 13 Nov - 13:35 (2017)
kexunuco

Message Was Lusamine a good "final boss"? Répondre en citant
If you are reading this, you must have an idea about the www.jcpenney.com and its services. It always values the customers and their choices. 

Jeu 11 Jan - 16:37 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Was Lusamine a good "final boss"?

Aujourd’hui à 05:04 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokémon Version Perle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation