playergames Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
why it would work on the first computer and not the second??

Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokemon Version Platine Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
why it would work on the first computer and not the second??
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley

Message why it would work on the first computer and not the second?? Répondre en citant
Hello,

I am playing pokemon platinum on the latest release, 0.9.6. I began playing the game on one computer and then moved the zip file to another computer and unzipped it there and moved my original save states to the second computer, and have been able to play the game without any problems.

After beating the elite four, the game does a save which isn't a save state, and continuing on with the game depends on that game save. The problem is that the save won't register, and it makes me start over a new game every time i beat the elite four. It's really weird because this problem doesn't exist in the first computer, and I made sure to look at all of the save settings and made the settings for the second computer the same as the first one. Both computers use the same operating system (windows 7). I've been looking online and at the desmume faq and i gather it's because of the save type, but I've tried every single available save type (they don't work), and I don't understand why it would work on the first computer and not on the second. I'd really appreciate some input. 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.desmume.org/viewtopic.php?id=3732
Infographic Production Studio

Thank you

Mar 10 Juil - 13:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 10 Juil - 13:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    playergames Index du Forum » playergames » Pokemon Version Platine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation